Isobar // Senior Visual Designer
Jul 2015 – Present | Chicago
Leading a design team I work collaboratively across disciplines to direct designs to achieve the best user experience. As a partner to both the client and my team I lead discussions and brainstorming sessions, manage a design team schedule and own design decisions. Using confident quick thinking during daily presentations with Fortune 500 companies I defend design decisions, manage expectations and act as a liaison between Isobar and their clients.
- Art director of motion videos for multiple clients
- Lead designer for maintaining all Enterprise.com services
- Overseeing transfer of knowledge and design ownership to Isobar Brazil branch while maintaining Enterprise Rent-a-Car client relationship
- Lead teams to develop new web designs while also providing asset production and overseeing development work across multiple platforms
- Present design materials weekly to clients both in person and remotely
- Support Isobar Women's Community by producing video, poster, email creations, and leading meetings to discuss current events and how they effect our community
- Support marketing department with social media assets, global emails, Isobar’s company website, and case studies
Isobar // Visual Designer
Jul 2013 – Jun 2015 | Chicago
Worked side-by-side with multidisciplinary teams across the entire design process to conceive vision, conceptualize design, and consistently meet deadlines & requirements for multiple fortune 500 clients.
Led design process for Enterprise Holdings Corporate site. Beginning with ideation, I then led my team through discovery, concept, detailed design, and postproduction. I held weekly meeting with clients both in person and remotely to maintain consistent view and strategy.
- Oversaw transfer of knowledge and design ownership while maintaining Enterprise Rent-a-Car client relationship between the client, franchisees, and Isobar London office
- Supported marketing department with social media assets, global emails, and Isobar’s company website
- Presented design materials weekly to clients both in person and remotely
- Worked on McDonald's, US air force, and multiple Enterprise Rent-a-Car accounts
- Co-created internship program and provided mentorship to interns during the summer program
- Consistently develop new web designs while also providing asset production and overseeing development work across multiple platforms
Austin & Williams // Associate Art Director
Sep 2011 – Jul 2013 | New York
Helped develop original and creative design concepts and approaches while overseeing project design from concept through execution. I led development of digital and marketing strategies.
- Developed concepts, created layouts, designs, and creative executions for print, collateral, direct mail, interactive and video production
- Built new brand identities for various clients in finance, health care, lifestyle, and high education
- Art directed photo and video shoots and oversaw all editing sessions
- Animated motion graphic pieces for internal and promotional use
Media House Productions // Freelance
March 2012 – May 2013 | New York
Produced multiple production pieces ranging from internal promotions to full-scale campaign launches.
- Created graphics and edit photography to be used in animations
- Edited 2D animation and video production
Austin & Williams // Designer
Nov 2010 – Sep 2011 | New York
Created and produced brochures, billboards, advertising, and digital materials. Responsible for re-sizing and releasing all print media.
- Provided quality control of all creative deliverables
- Contributed to the development of the creative department
- Designed graphics used in both print and digital media
Austin & Williams // Intern
Jun 2010 – Nov 2010 | New York
Worked with design team to develop print media, branding, and campaign strategies. Designed web banner series for multiple clients.
- Created logo concepts and branding
- Collaborated with creative team to design projects in both print and digital fields
Columbus College of Art and Design
BFA in Advertising and Graphic Design
Minors in Photography and Copywriting
Areas of Expertise